The Washington State Aging and Long-Term Support Administration has updated their website. It is now easier for advocates and community members who want to report a concern about an individual with developmental disabilities. These can include abuse, neglect, financial exploitation, or other concerns, even if something just doesn’t seem quite right. Reports will be sent to the appropriate agency for you. You don’t need to have proof to make a report, and you don’t need to give your name.

At the ALTSA website, ( click on “Report Adult Abuse” from the left-hand column of links on the page, or click on the “Report Abuse” triangle on the far left column from anywhere on the site to find out more information about reporting.

These icons will let you know you are in the right place! Click on either one for your preferred method of reporting. Here is a direct link to the reporting page. (

%d bloggers like this: