Stakeholder Input Survey
The Office about the Developmental Disabilities Ombuds is always looking for stakeholder input, or public feedback, about the DD system, including feedback on the work of the DD Ombuds’.
Fill out the survey if:
- You have a story of what is working well within the DD service delivery system,
- You have a story you want policymakers to know about what is not working well within the DD service delivery system,
- You know of someone who would be a great fit for our Advisory Committee, or would represent an underrepresented area of Washington for our Advisory Committee,
- You have an idea of data we should collect for the DD Ombuds Report Card,
- You have any other information you want us to know.
Thank you! Information from the survey will go directly to the State DD Ombuds.
All identifying information will be kept strictly confidential.