Use regular, simple words.
Describe your problem, one issue at a time.
- What happened?
- How did what happened affect you?
Describe the result you want.
- What will solve the problem for you?
Include steps you have already taken to address the issue.
- Did you report to someone?
- Did you file a written complaint?
- What time of day did it happen?
- What is the name of a person you told?
- What is the name of a person who saw what happened?
- If you do not know names, try to describe the person(s) in as much detail as possible.
Remember: Describe one issue at a time.