If you are experiencing an emergency and need immediate assistance, call 9-1-1.
To report suspected abuse, neglect, abandonment, or financial exploitation of a child or vulnerable adult, call 1-866-363-4276 (1-866-ENDHARM). Or you may report online.
When making a report, here are some things to consider:
- The hotline may take a message or redirect the caller to another number.
- You do not need proof to make a report, and you do not need to give your name.
- To complain about nursing homes, assisted living facilities, adult family homes, institutions for persons with disabilities, including Residential Habilitation Centers (RHCs), and certified supported living settings, including the State Operated Living Alternatives (SOLAs), contact the Complaint Resolution Unit at 1-800-562-6078.
- To complain about the sharing of your health information, contact the DSHS Privacy Officer at 360-902-8278.
- For assistance addressing resident concerns in nursing homes, adult family homes, and assisted living facilities, contact the Long-Term-Care Ombudsman at 1-800-562-6028.
- For information and resources on disability-related legal rights and self-advocacy strategies, contact Disability Rights Washington for Technical Assistance at 1-800-562-2702.