“After I was admitted to the hospital, my service provider said they would no longer serve me. Now I have no place to live!”

DD Ombuds receives complaints from hospitals around the state for situations such as this. It is a big problem, not just in Washington, but around the country. For more info, check out these articles.



If you or someone you know who is receiving DD services has been abandoned at a hospital, you can submit a complaint by filling out this form, or by calling our complaint line at 833–727–8900.

%d bloggers like this: